Products, Services, Website, and Blog
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Virtuality, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. You must be 18 years or older to use the Website.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Virtuality of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Virtuality will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
◦ the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
◦ if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
◦ you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
◦ the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
◦ the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
◦ the Content is not pornographic, libelous, abusive, or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
◦ the Content is not a request for any medical, psychological or other such advice, nor the provision of any medical, psychological or other such advice, and that you agree to rely on your own medical practitioner or mental health professional for medical or psychological advice and treatment;
By submitting Content to Virtuality for inclusion on the Website, you grant Virtuality a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, Virtuality will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Virtuality has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Virtuality’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Virtuality’s reasonable opinion, violates any Virtuality policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Virtuality’s sole discretion.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Virtuality has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including attachments and/or links, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Virtuality does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Virtuality disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including downloadable files, made available through the websites and webpages to which liskabora.com links, and that link to liskabora.com. Virtuality does not have any control over those non-liskabora.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-liskabora.com website or webpage, Virtuality does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Virtuality disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-liskabora.com websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement Policy. As Virtuality asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by liskabora.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Virtuality immediately. Virtuality will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Virtuality or others, Virtuality may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Virtuality to you any Virtuality or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Virtuality. Virtuality, liskabora.com, the Virtuality logo, the Liskabora logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, text, graphics and logos used in connection with liskabora.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Virtuality or Virtuality’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Virtuality or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. Virtuality reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Virtuality may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. Virtuality may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Virtuality and its contractors, owners, creators, Reiki Masters, Reiki Master Teachers, Meditation Instructors, assistants, producers, employees, suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Virtuality nor its contractors, owners, creators, Reiki Masters, Reiki Master Teachers, Meditation Instructors, assistants, producers, employees, suppliers or licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand and agree that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Virtuality, its contractors, owners, creators, Reiki Masters, Reiki Master Teachers, Meditation Instructors, assistants, producers, employees, suppliers and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Virtuality and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Virtuality, or by the posting by Virtuality of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Waiver for Classes, Retreats, Meditations, Audio Materials, Tutorials, Recipes, Written Materials, and Videos
Virtuality, its contractors, owners, creators, Reiki Masters, Reiki Master Teachers, Meditation Instructors, assistants, producers, employees, suppliers and licensors, and the creators and instructors of any of our written materials, videos, audio materials, retreats or classes disclaim any liabilities in connection with the meditations, energies, information, tutorials, recipes, techniques or ideas therein. The meditations, energies, information, techniques and ideas described in any of our written materials, videos, audio materials, retreats or classes are not to be used as a substitute for professional medical or psychological treatment or without prior consultation with, approval of, and under the supervision of your physician or therapist. Application of any of meditations, energies, information, tutorials, recipes, techniques or ideas is at your sole risk and discretion and you will assume any and all responsibilities for the outcome.
Waiver and Release to Receive Reiki or Distance Reiki
I understand that the Reiki Masters and Reiki Master Teachers at Virtuality are not medical doctors or mental health care professionals and they do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medications or provide medical treatments or advice. I understand that Reiki is administered only for the purpose of promoting relaxation and spiritual balance. I agree to not drive, operate machinery or perform any other dangerous tasks while receiving Reiki energy. I agree to rely on my own medical practitioner or mental health professional for medical or psychological advice and treatment. I understand that some bodily functions may temporarily be affected as a result of shifting energy within my body and I agree that this is a natural occurrence. I assume sole responsibility for my own health and for the results of any sessions provided by Virtuality. I agree that any information received by me from Virtuality’s Reiki Masters or Reiki Master Teachers is accepted with full knowledge that any action taken by me as a result of the information received is my complete responsibility. I hereby waive and release, indemnify, hold harmless Virtuality, its contractors, owners, creators, Reiki Masters, Reiki Master Teachers, Meditation Instructors, assistants, producers, employees, suppliers and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, successors and assigns, of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I ever had or may have arising from or in any way related to the services being provided to me by Virtuality. By this Waiver, I assume any risk, and take full responsibility and wave any claims of personal injury, death or damages associated with such services by Virtuality. The provision of this Waiver and Release will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the services being provided to me, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise. I have read, understand and fully agree to the terms of this Waiver and Release. I understand and confirm that by subscribing to receive distance Reiki; purchasing an in-office Reiki session; purchasing a distance Reiki session; purchasing a distance Reiki session for an animal, bird or fish companion; purchasing or using a Reiki charged item; ordering a Reiki charge or attunement for an item; ordering a digital product; or asking for or exchanging energy with other users on the Website that I am agreeing to this Waiver and Release and I have given up considerable future legal rights. I also understand and fully agree that the terms of this Waiver and Release shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns. My subscription, purchase, or website activity is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional Waiver and Release of all liability. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Waiver and Release.
Disclosure Regarding Reviews and Testimonials
Some of the testimonials or reviews on this website have come from individuals who received free products or services from Virtuality in return for their statements. Please note that these testimonials or reviews are the opinions of the individuals reviewing Virtuality’s products and services and they are based on their own experiences. Please be advised in regard to our Reiki services, that due to the spiritual nature of these services there is no possibility of substantiating any claimed results made or supplying any objective evidence for the testimonials or reviews. It can be assumed that no results are to be expected as a result of one’s purchase of these services and no promises or guarantees are made.
We do not share or disclose any of your information with any third parties (unless required to do so by law) and we ask that when using our blog you please respect this policy. The posting of names, telephone numbers, addresses, email addresses, medical history or any other personal information about you or any third party is strictly forbidden. Please remember that anything posted on our blog becomes public information, so please post accordingly.
Virtuality is not an allergen free location, please be aware that your entrance into our space is at your sole risk and discretion and you will assume any and all responsibilities for the outcome.
While we do our best to avoid cross contamination of ingredients between batches, we cannot guarantee that all potential allergens have been removed from our equipment. Should you have any specific concerns, please contact us prior to purchase and we will help you the best we can.
Product Storage and Shelf Life
Because our products are all natural and do not contain any preservatives, it is important that you protect them from direct sunlight, store them in a cool, dry place, and use them within one year of purchase.
Product Usage and Cautions
Consult with your physician before using products containing essential oils if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any other medical conditions. Products are for external use only, DO NOT EAT!
The products and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any medical condition. Information provided is for informational purposes only.